[WWYC] Back home

Donata Gierczycka sp5hnk at wp.pl
Wed Sep 6 11:45:46 EDT 2006

Hola, lids!

The meeting finished loooong ago, but it took us some time to come back home :). We arrived to SP5 this afternoon, after quite a long tour SP-OE-YU-YU6-T9-9A-S5-OE-SP. I'll try to make something for WWYC Newsletter (hehe) or at least our webpage.

Thanks for everybody who organized the meeting and helped in this trip - without ham/lid help it would be impossible. If you don't mind, I'll put all the callsigns and personal data of all people involved in host-and-feed-a-lid action in the article I've mentioned.

Just to show we're alive ;). Preparing for exams and for SPDXC meeting - I'll have a presentation about THE MEETING and our trip there.

Thanks a lot once again... now holidays to have a rest after holidays needed...

73 de SP5HNK + SQ6MS