[WWYC] Transmission 2006

Tammie Evans m3enf at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Sep 16 18:31:00 EDT 2006

Hello everyone!

I hope I am not breaking any "rules" by posting this, or if it is off topic, but I am wondering if any of you are taking part in Transmission 2006 next weekend (23rd/24th September).

It is a sponsored event for The British Wireless for The Blind Fund.  I am taking part with my callsign (M3ENF), and I am being sponsored, so I hope to contact lots of people.

If anyone else here is taking part, let me know and I will listen out for you!

73 Tammie M3ENF
Eastbourne, UK
Member of WWYC, Southdown Amateur Radio Society, RSGB, ISWL, World DX Club, British DX Club, MWC, RSN DX Club...