[WWYC] SAC SSB

SM3WMV Mikael sm3wmv at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 19 05:48:24 EDT 2006

Hello!

I'll be on aswell during the SSB-part as SJ2W from SM2HWG. I am not sure yet
what category but probably SOAB HP. IF I have too much problems with QRM
from a nearby station (if it makes 40 unworkable for example) I'll do the
contest single band 20M and challange OH6GDX, OH8L and others. But hopefully
that wont be needed.

//Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W // SJ3A)