[WWYC] website status & WWYC MEETING

ulf schneider su at 5tx.de
Sat Apr 14 05:38:10 EDT 2007

howdy ..

> Compared to the old WWYC website, this one is terribly slow.

from time to time i check the wwyc site and i had never 12 secs for
company a STM1 fibre with 155 MBit/s and for both it takes up to 30 to 60
secs to load completly ..

> yep... we should go back to the old site :-)

yeah, we should ... but we should move the site to another server first?

> DL Meeting?!?!?! wheeeeen?! whereee?? how?! :-)

*hum* yes .. eeeeh .. okay lidz, some informations:

chris dk9tn and me are really in the work to find an accommodation in the
munich area for an extended weekend in august. please believe me: this is
not easy at all because it has to be cheap and it has to have place for up
to 60 people (as we expect). we have already locations for up to 60..70
people, but they are not cheap at all (abt 20 - 25 EUR from thursdays to
mondays and that`s only for sleeping and breakfast without bus, excursion,
lunch/dinner, party etc). germany IS expensive as you might know and we
try to make it as cheap as possible so that everybody can afford this
trip!

please give us additional 2 weeks time .. by the end of aprilwe will
accounce final dates and location for the meeting!

73!
ulf dk5tx