[WWYC] WWYC Meeting write-up and photos

Christoph Nufer DK9TN dk9tn at gmx.de
Tue Aug 14 17:07:15 EDT 2007

Hi Dom,

tnx for the excellent report and the pictures!!

Special thanks to the YASME foundation (sponsorship), BCC (sponsorship),
DH2WQ and DARC K04 (sponsorship), LZ1JZ (QSL cards), OE8YDQ & OE8CIQ for
the website, DD4SK and DL1MAJ (beverage supply),  DC1RJJ for the DA0WWYC
paperwork, 9A6XX, 9A8MM, DF7TH, DL1MGB, S56A for the ufb presentations
and all others who helped.

Many many thanks to all lidz for coming to Munich and for the great time
we had!

73
Ulf DK5TX & Chris DK9TN