[WWYC] Lidfest DJ1YFK

Fabian Kurz lists at telegraphy.de
Wed Dec 26 20:57:45 EST 2007

                    WWYC Lidfest

Call: DJ1YFK
Operator(s): LIDBOY
Station: DJ1YFK

Class: Single-Op (not married)
QTH: yes
Operating Time (hrs): 1h 13 minutes

 80CW: 49    49
 2FM:   0     0
-------------------
Spots   7    14
Bonus   0
-------------------
Total:       63

Club: World Wide Young Contesters

Comments: Unexpectedly my score is positive! Worked 19 different
calls, I think 17 WWYC members or affiliated lids. Good showing,
considering we didn't do any real advertising.
Got 2 eMails during the contest, one asking about those strange spots,
another informing me that a pirate with poor manners was pirating my
callsign on 80m. D'oh!

Congrats to SM0W for whistling the most beautiful CW I have ever
heard, to 8S4S (SM6U) for completely ignoring the biggest pileup of
WWYCers I have ever heard (CWget rules!), and to the genuis who managed
to make "TAFIO" from MM's exchange. Well done!

Not eligble for any bonus points. Neighbour didn't want to sign the
paper I prepared for him to complain about wiping out his TV image.

GO WWYC!

Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK * Dresden, Germany * http://fkurz.net/