[WWYC] SP5XO/QRO/5 - WWYC LIdfest 2007 claimed score

sp5xo sp5xo at o2.pl
Thu Dec 27 07:56:23 EST 2007

well, after leaving all lids behind me in score
i've decided to take a chance to beat myself in same contest.
i went to another room and put 10W more into antena (what was indicated in the callsign).
unfortunately my LAN colapsed so no extra points for spotting.
i also don't know another guy with LID suffix.

Call : SP5XO/QRO/5
Operator : Me again
Operating Time (hrs) : 0,0166666666

80cw 1 qso = 1 point

total score : 0 point - unfortunately i did not received (as i'm a lid) NR correctly so my qso does not count :)

so... i didn't managed to beat my score in same contest. that's the lidness for sure...

Tom
sp5xo