[WWYC] IARU R1 HF committee meeting

Zoli Pitman HA1AG ha1ag at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 16:14:10 EST 2007

"In his speech during the opening ceremony of the HAMRADIO 2006 exhibition
in Friedrichshafen Dick Harms, PA2DW, president of VERON reported about the
outcome of questioning the very young radio amateurs in his country:

I don't know how he defined "very young radio amateurs" ... until last year I was member of A69 (Maastricht) of VERON and my age was about the half of the average age of the other members and I am an OF myself.

BTW, last December A69 got extinct... because the clubmeetings were moved from the senior's home building...

73, zoli ha1ag/pa1ag