[WWYC] hotels for the wwyc meeting 2007

ulf schneider su at 5tx.de
Sat Jun 2 12:23:35 EDT 2007

hi lidz 'n lidaz ..

we got several questions about *real* hotels in munich as some of you
obviously have too much money ;)

so, first of all:

everyone who wants to stay in real hotel must book it on his own!
DL lidz decided not to do book rooms for others just to avoid problems
if someone has reservation and can't take it for whatever reasons.
we have already booked 30 places at "the tent" with option on more
places which caused already costs!

if you need help in booking because hotel staff don't speak english
(very uncommon) or you have any other problems please contact us...

first hotel is only 350 m away from "the tent". prices are 55 EUR for
double and 35 EUR for single. the hotel has been renovate some weeks ago
and looks pretty good. it belongs to some kind of sports parc, so it is
normally used by sportsmen. important: communal shower and communal WC,
but very clean and totally okay.

http://post-sport-park.de
email: info at post-sport-park.de

second hotel with shower/WC on rooms is about 1.6 km away, but a bit
more expensive. prices shown on the website are quite high, but for
exact prices you have to ask, as it will be cheaper to stay over the
weekend and more than 4 days and and and ...

http://www.kriemhild.de

all other hotels are too far away from "the tent" which is our main
meeting point where all actions will start. but it is up to you! please
check out websites like http://www.hotel.de where you have vicinity
search. address of "the tent" is IN DEN KIRSCHEN 30, 80992 MUNICH.

of course we recommend to stay with all others at "the tent" as it is a
real cool place to be :)

please check out http://wwyc.oe8ydq.com for the latest informations,
sign up form etc. PLEASE DON'T WAIT TOO LONG WITH SIGNING UP !! tnx!

73 & cheers

chris dk9tn
ulf dk5tx
et al.