[WWYC] Where are you WWYC ?

Adam S Hoffman wy4n at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 25 20:28:38 EDT 2007

Hello Everyone

Adam WY4N, living in Bamberg, South Carolina. About to change QTH to
Columbia, South Carolina as I'm attending graduate school starting this
Fall at the University of South Carolina. Currently working as a
Clinical Researcher at South Carolina Nephrology and Hypertension. We're
trying to figure out if we can slow the progression of kidney disease by
raising levels of blood-calcium...really fun stuff.

Been semi-active on the radio lately. Doing some contesting at NQ4I's,
sporadic as it may be, enjoy every second of it when I'm on the air.

73 Adam WY4N