[WWYC] Where are you WWYC ?

SM3WMV Mikael sm3wmv at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 12:12:04 EDT 2007

Mike, SM3WMV, 25 years old and I have almost finished my master degree in
EE. I am currently working as an engineer at the university and hopefully in
December I'll get a permanent job position there. And I don't even need to
teach, I just build electronics for different projects and sometimes to
companies aswell. I am also involved in a huge project for scatter radar
systems which is used when doing research about propagations, weather etc.
Read more at http://www.eiscat.com/

I'll be on as SK9HQ during IARU together with SM3JLA. We will do 20M SSB
from SM2HWG, the last contest from that place before we take the station
down so I am looking for a new place to contest from, probably SM2EKM.

73 de Mike (SM3WMV / SM3W)