[WWYC] Where are you WWYC ?

reptil at ptt.yu reptil at ptt.yu
Wed Jun 27 19:08:34 EDT 2007

Hi there

no such an activity for a long time on this list :)

well, 24 years young, 1 exam missing to get MSc degree in environmental engineering.
on 4th of June I've started my civil military service at Faculty of technical sciences, where btw we have YU7AFC r.c., so I am quite active these days, especially on 6m, as some of you could notice.
my YL Jelena, which some of you have met at last years meeting here, became a HAM just a month ago, and she passed her last exam at Linguistic faculty just few days ago.
in past few years I've gained 3 world records in high speed telegraphy (2005 in PED simulator, 2006 & 2007 in Morse runner)...still waiting for world HST in Belgrade in late september...

that's it for now

all the best, and take care

greetings from LZ3FN and YL, LZ5VK and YL, YU7RQ, YZ7CQ, YU7RO, YU7RN and me, YT7AW

hpe to CU in DL