[WWYC] Dayton - WWYC Meeting?

dom at domsmith.co.uk dom at domsmith.co.uk
Thu May 10 19:25:12 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'll be at Dayton, mainly on the RSGB or ICOM stands - I'm working for at least some of it but come and say hello.  I'll also be at the Contest Dinner on Saturday.

The ARRL are running the Youth Frequencies this year once again: 145.540 MHz (107.2 Hz CTCSS) primary and 146.430 (233.6 Hz CTCSS) secondary. If you have a 2m handheld, I suggest you take it, the channels were quite busy last year and you'll meet a number of other younger hams. (I'll be listening, for a start!)

73 and see you there,

Dominic M0BLF