[WWYC] DX meeting in Italy

LA6FJA/K3RAG Stein Roar Brobakken s-roabr at online.no
Tue May 29 17:49:15 EDT 2007

This year there is the festivity of 10 years of Mediterraneo Dx Club.
Is our intention to prepare a great Event for the World Metting. Just
recived reserved from USA, SV, ON memebrs, many Italian region.

The date of the Meeting this year is 10 & 11 November on Vibo Valentia
province (big touristzone ). All informaiton is on:www.mdxc.org/meeting.asp
We have present memebers of BS7H, 1A4A, many IOTA dx-pedition etc.
The complete info came in next time on the site.
the hotel for the event is San Leonardo Resort:
www.sanleonardoresort.com
for any info about meetign the secretary is at yoru disposition email
is mdxc at mdxc.org <mailto:mdxc%40mdxc.org>
Vibo Valentia is a turistic zone, we prepared also the
turistic tour for wife during the meeting, and there is possibilty to
organizzed tourist week.

see you on the 3° World meeting............
regards MDXC H.Q.