[WWYC] meeting

ulf schneider su at 5tx.de
Wed May 30 06:12:11 EDT 2007

me again ..

okay okay. i called the responsible authority and it's a bit more
complicated ... like everything here in this holy land.

for all people who need a visa for germany have to have at least a
health insurance for foreign countries. the german empassy should
normally give out tourist visas to everybody if you can ensure that you
have enough money for travelling, living etc. if not, please send me an
email. you need then some kind of commitment declaration from a german
citizen who will declare to take over all costs in the case of illness
and all this stuff ...

something like an invitation, booking confirmation etc should be
helpful. if you need something like that please let me know, you will
get it ASAP ...

73 ulf dk5tx