[WWYC] 9A-CW Contest 2007

Mikael Larsmark mike at sm3wmv.com
Tue Nov 27 06:25:36 EST 2007

Hello!

I was planning on doing this one from SM2EKM station to try winning it
but I will probably head to SM3 instead, since my vaccation starts on
the 10th of December and I really feel like going home.

So I will try to be QRV as SM3W, either I do a SOAB without a 15m yagi
(fell down) or I'll just play around on a single band instead, we'll see.

73 de Mike (SM2WMV)