[WWYC] CQWW SSB teams

Richard DiDonna NN3W nn3w at cox.net
Wed Oct 3 13:12:35 EDT 2007

The big beast is drawing near - CQWW SSB.  That means its time to organize teams.

The "WWYC QRO Lids" comprised of SJ2W (SM3WMV), NN3W, OH1F (OH1NOA), LX7I (LX2A) shocked the world in 2006 by taking first place in the Team competition.  Can we repeat?

Any single op can enter a team - including assisted ops and QRPpers (of course, you have a death wish by wanting to do QRP in this year's contest).

Please post if you're interested in joining, and let us know if you're planning on being full time or part time, high power or low power, etc.

Proposed team names include WWYC Team AYBABTU or WWYC Team HAI2U.

73 Rich NN3W