[WWYC] CQWW SSB teams

Mikael Larsmark mike at sm3wmv.com
Wed Oct 17 00:24:42 EDT 2007

Hello

I will sign up for some team, either SB 20M or SOAB depending if we
manage to fix everything for SO2R operation this weekend. SM2HWG QTH
(last contest there was SK9HQ in IARU) has been sold so now the contest
will be run from SM2EKM instead probably using SJ2A as callsign. I don't
think we'll get everything in order for WW SSB so I would guess that SB
20M will be the choice.

73 de Mike (SM2WMV)