[WWYC] ZB2

Tomek SQ6TQM (ex SQ3TQM) sq3tqm at o2.pl
Sun Jan 20 19:02:38 EST 2008

Hi Lids!

Short throw of a stone (has to be light though)... flying to ZB2 on
short notice - as soon as my cargo leaves f****** Heatslow airport...
should be on the rock tomorrow but still lying around in some cargo
bay (last status change: January 18, 2008 05:27 - Shipment on hold).

This will be my first trip to Gib - current rules allow 2m and 6m with
100W erp max so I doubt if anybody will hear me on 2m with 5W output
:) Next time with more time to plan I'll take 6m kit as well. AFAIK
getting a license is not a problem (and it's free!), just one form and
that's it.

Any advice from more experienced ops?

If time and propagation allows maybe I'll make some contacts :)
Fingers crossed and bag packed :)

--
Vy 73!
Tomek SQ6TQM <tm at sq6tqm.info>       http://www.sq6tqm.info/