[WWYC] #wwyc IRC channel moved, once again.

Fabian Kurz mail at fkurz.net
Wed Jul 30 12:34:18 EDT 2008

Hello lids,

we have once more moved the network on which our IRC channel is
hosted. After a few years on Worldirc, and a few months on Efnet, the
final location of #wwyc is now:

   irc://irc.wwyc.net/

The information on the WWYC website has been updated to reflect this
change, also the Webchat (accessible from the WWYC.net frontpage) now
points to the new channel.

In your IRC client, you only need to change the Network/Server, from
Efnet (irc.efnet.org, etc) to irc.wwyc.net and reconnect.

This will hopefully be the final location of our channel!

Thanks to Simon, M0CLW and Michael, BD5RV, who made this possible.

Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK * Dresden, Germany * http://fkurz.net/