[WWYC] Iaru 50 Mhz 2008

Bostjan Voncina - S55O bostjan.voncina at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 02:59:45 EDT 2008

207 qso 197.797 km. Not bad, but my 2nd antena tower falled before the
contest and the antenna nr 2 was unusable after that. I had a dead line from
0-80 degrees, that killed at least 30 qso with something like 20k km.

Fun, but no openings to G land. Only 12 contacts from England, and i heard
MU0FAL, but couldnt get him. He was allways up too late :).
Opened to NE, where i didnt have the antenna, so i was working with the side
lobe (in between there was a big monument).

Heard and worked 9a5cw (Congrats for the points, but this year at least i
feel closer :P ), thanks Ct1ilt for the points. I think this is it...

Had fun, worked as i could. And thanks to S56ZAB, S50XX, S50YL, S57MM,
S56WJL and his firend who helped me with the antenna setup in the scorching
sun.

We were all sunburnt badly on saturday.....i'll show you some pic.

C U and thx

Bostjan