[WWYC] wpx bay area

Felix Kuntzsch dl7fer at gmx.de
Mon Mar 17 11:46:01 EDT 2008

Hi there…

Been off for more than a year now as I moved to VE2 for my PhD right after the 4O3T thing in 2006. Found in Don, VE3RM a fabulous host and operated the ARRL DX CW from his station. Been there for a second time now to run RDXC. Feels good to be back…

Why I am posting this: I’ll be in San Francisco for a conference at the end of the month and booked my flight so that I stay there for the WPX Phone weekend. Does anybody here knows stations in the Bay Area who would accept me to join them for their multop effort or even lent me their shack for some hours… I am pretty curious to get an idea of who things sound from w6.

So far…

Thanks in advance!

73

Felix, ve2/dl7fer