[WWYC] CQWW CW plans

Mikael Larsmark mike at sm3wmv.com
Tue Nov 11 15:29:04 EST 2008

Hola lids

I will probably be doing SB 80M since that is the only band I have
gotten up good antennas for. Might have a vert for 160M by the time CQWW
arrives too but need to rebuild one amp for 160 and I won't have time
for that.

Don't know yet if I will be serious or just play around in semi-serious
mode, we'll see how propagations are. So look out for SJ2W!

Equipment: TS850 + 1kW + 4-SQ

Mikey, SM2WMV
http://sm2wmv.shacknet.nu/~micke/sj2w_site