[WWYC] CU2A -> CU2X

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Wed Oct 22 04:22:13 EDT 2008

Hi guys!

Please notice that we´ve updated our callsign to be in same series
with other "Arcala Extremes" stations, so I´ll be signing as CU2X in
CQWW SSB, not CU2A as earlier informed.

Could you correct that to the WWYC teams listing as well?

73 de Toni, OH2UA (@CU2X)

The Azores telecommunications agency (ANACOM) released the CU2X
callsign to be used in the 2008 CQWW SSB Contest, single op - all
bands, by Toni Linden, OH2UA. CU2X follows as another X indicator to
the mother station, OH8X, in Northern Finland operated by Marko
Holmavuo, OH4JFN in the same category and the second sister station,
TC4X, by Pertti Simovaara, OH2PM on 20M.

QSL CU2X via OH2BH