[WWYC] DX MAGAZINE MOST WANTED SURVEY

Raimundo Neto PT7CG pt7cg at dxbrasil.net
Thu Sep 4 16:09:59 EDT 2008

DX MAGAZINE MOST WANTED SURVEY ---> The  DX Magazine's  annual  Most  Wanted
Survey  is  being  conducted  now  through  15 October.  The  survey form is

available at http://www.dxpub.com/dx_survey2008.html  The  overall  top  100
will be posted on the web site around 15 January 2009.
The survey has changed significantly, in response to a  number  of  comments

in recent years. The Entities to choose from  (about  300)  do  not  include
"the ones we felt were not justified to be included, such  as  W/K,  VE,  G,
DL, F, I, etc" (but if you want them included in your response,  simply  use

the "Additions or Comments" space at the end of the form). There is  also  a
new column ("160-30"), for those who want to express a need for contacts  on
160, 80, 40 and 30 metres. [TNX N4AA]

(http://www.dxwatch.com/425dxn.php?i=9999)
(425 DX News)

--