[WWYC] Croatian CW contest

Franki ON5ZO on5zo at telenet.be
Sun Aug 23 23:59:26 PDT 2009

> the Croatian CW name into just Croatian Contest and do it as a mixed
> mode? That way activity would increase and one would not like to kill
> oneself during the contest because of lack of qsos to work.

I think 9A is a fun contest. Yes I hate SSB.
There is a nice level of activity and making it a mixed mode event *MIGHT*
make people try the (*spits it out*) SSB mode for more rate leaving the CW
ops effectively with less stations to work.

> Why is it a CW only contest?

Calling it "Croatian CW contest" would be rather silly otherwise?

> Imagine if one could work 1500 qsos or something instead
> of just 1000 qsos, would be a major difference.

The same holds true for just about any other contest.

I'd say: leave it be!

73 de Franki ON5ZO
http://on5zo.spaces.live.com/