[WWYC] Fw: [DX-NEWS] New rules for Portugal

DL7RBI dl7rbi at gmx.de
Sun May 24 10:39:53 PDT 2009

Hey Guys

Congrats to the new Amateur Radio Law. But could anybody tell me, on
what frequencies and in what modes and with what kind of power limit
CEPT Novice Class holders are allowed to transmit in Portugal? Maybe
even a link to a table of frequencies - if available? Thanks a lot in
advance for your answers ...

73 to all, Dennis DL7RBI (now HB9EPA - moved for job reasons ...)