[WWYC] 10 years ago

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Thu Oct 15 09:08:22 PDT 2009

For many of us WWYC turned out to be one great life expirience.
Meeting other guys and girls of the same age group, talking about the
hobby we love, doing serious and less serious activities, drinking,
acting crazy, growing up ...but also building a future for this hobby!

If I'd have to wish someone something really good, I'd wish him to see
what I saw, to feel like I felt, to remember like I do - I'd wish that
someone this group of people - WWYC.

I sure hope to get to another WWYC Meeting before I turn 30! :-)

Happy decade WWYC!

73,
Hrle - 9A6XX