[WWYC] 10 years ago

Patrick 9A5CW pat.9a5cw at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 06:08:03 PDT 2009

Hi WWYC Lidas and Lids ;)
1. Happy birthday WWYC club from one of the OF WWYC members ;) !
2. Will be QRV in CQWW SSB with some WWYC lids from 9A1P (9a1un, 9a6xx,
9a8mm, s55oo, s51ta) in M/M category ... we will try to do our best ;) Look
for me on 10m - myself and Voice keyer...

73 and once again HB2U WWYC
Patrik 9A5CW

--
9A5CW - Patrik Hrvatin