[WWYC] SAC CW

Fabian Kurz mail at fkurz.net
Thu Sep 17 09:44:39 PDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 09:18:17AM +0100, Thomas Andersen wrote:
> I'm currently in OY for work and will be active as OY3AA in the coming
> contest season. First in line is the SAC CW contest this weekend.
> Scandinavians would be happy to get a call from you!

Nice new call. Gonna be a lot easier than OY/OZ1AA. I am sure that was
fun in WAE :-) Looking forward to work you in SAC.

I also noticed today that the Autumn EU Sprints are coming closer.
Looking at the results of the recent events, it seems that this
contest is slowly dying. Can we rack up some serious WWYC activity
again like 5 years ago, when 20% of my Sprint QSOs were with YCers?

Will try to be QRV in the EU Sprints this year and I hope to work a
lot of you lidz!

Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK * Munich, Germany * http://fkurz.net/
          Learn CW Online: http://lcwo.net/