[WWYC] FH 2010

Bostjan Voncina - S55O bostjan.voncina at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 04:03:42 PDT 2010

I bet 3 beers he wont go :)  (and i would gladly pay the 3 beers ;O )

Ok see you at 13.00 at the usual place for wwyc meetings:
open air grounds / beer garden directly next to hall A3 at 2:00 PM local on
Friday and Saturday

We will be camping at the s5 part of the camping, so everyone welcome or at
the ZRS booth!

Cheers

Boštjan - Ian S55O