[WWYC] CQWW CW teams

Mikael Larsmark mike at sm3wmv.com
Sat Nov 13 12:05:53 PST 2010

Hello lids!

We will be M/S as SJ2W. Ops will be me, SM3JLA, SM2LIY and SE2T. Plan is to setup 3 stations, one for 80m or 160, two radios that are mult/run for all other bands.

Goal will be > 7 meg, but then we see how much the conds will allow.

Check the website for details.

Mike, SM2WMV (SJ2W)
http://www.sj2w.se