[WWYC] SAC SSB for the 52nd time

SM3CER jan-eric.rehn at telia.com
Fri Oct 8 06:34:58 PDT 2010

SAC SSB for the 52nd time

We would like to welcome you to participate in the SSB leg of the
Scandinavian Activity Contest 2010, taking place this weekend (1200
UTC
Saturday - 1200 UTC Sunday).

A lot of activity will be found on the bands due to the five big
expeditions to the new PJ islands. Why not use the waiting time until
the start of these great expeditions to test your equipment and
participate in SAC! Even after the appearance of the PJ stations, a
bunch of Scandinavian QSO:s might improve your mode in case it is hard
to immediately break through the pileups. Remember, those new
countries
are here to stay for ever - the 52nd SAC only happens once. Don't miss
the Scandinavian opportunity!

We would also like to remind you to submit your logs for the CW leg of
SAC. All logs are most welcome - small or big... The deadline for CW
log submission is October 19th, 2010.

Please check the official SAC site http://www.sactest.net/both for
rules and for uploading of logs. Make sure to select the right version
of the rules whether you are Scandinavian or Non-Scandinavian.

We wish you good luck in the pile-ups this weekend and remember - a
SAC
pile is always easier to break than a PJ pile ;-)

73!

SM3CER, Jan-Eric Rehn
SSA HF Contest Manager
for the SAC Contest Committee