[WWYC] IARU Region 1 Coordinator

paul whitman pwhit007 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 17:14:47 PDT 2011

I agree lots of the WWYC people are 'aging', but there are lots of members that are still young and active. I am now 20 and try to be active as I can during contests/expeditions while still in school. There is also a group for the past 2-3 years youth that have traveled to TI5 and have their first experience of a DXpedition and pileup. I think school is the main reason not more of us are active and can participate in things like this as it takes up all of our time. I would if I could, but its very tough!

73s

Paul/WQ2N (3W2N, FJ/, C6A/ HR2/, ZF2NN)