[WWYC] Publicity

Peter Goodhall peter at m3php.com
Fri Jun 15 10:49:09 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Note: Thought I better change the topic had nothing todo with FDH!

I think Lee (MTN) was correct, those who where active and pushing the
publicity have become busy with work and or family and radio had to
take a back seat or I guess interests within the hobby may have
changed.

I know within the UK it hasn't had much publicity of late, but it only
needs a few people to contact RSGB and magazines to spread the word
again and it will raise some attention WWYC is still highly respected
within the UK contesting world and lots of people at the RSGB
Convention last year said the group had gone a bit quiet guess now
with the website back up and running we can change that.

Regarding the website might be useful to have some sort of intro above
the news item and links to the facebook area, to show that we are
moving with the times!

Congrats to Paul (MJ0PMA) for getting GJ2A active again and hopefully
hear you guys on air and will no doubt meet up with you at the RSGB
Convention!

--
Peter Goodhall, 2E0SQL (M3PHP)