[WWYC] U.S. in May

Donata Gierczycka-Zbrożek sp5hnk at wp.pl
Tue Mar 6 01:50:07 PST 2012

Hola,

I will travel to the U.S. in May. I go for a conference to Columbus, Ohio on 13-15 May and to visit the University of Virginia in Charlottesville afterwards. I know 18-20 May is Hamvention in Dayton, so it would be nice to have a possibility to connect all the events. I only got a little travel grant to cover plane tickets, so if there are any lids nearby who could advise me how to survive with a student budget or just meet for a beer/coffee, let me know please. I am just planning my trip and
arranging visa, so it is quite an important topic for me.

Regards,
Donata SP5HNK