[WWYC] CQWW CW

Mikael Larsmark mike at sm3wmv.com
Thu Nov 22 05:14:44 EST 2012

I will be SOAB HP as SJ2W. I doubt though it will be an easy contest,
flares have been going on the whole week so it will probably be
"interesting" propagations. But oh well, we've been spared pretty much
from bad propagations the last few years in the CQWW contests.

So if my neck holds up I will be going for a serious effort 45h+

Mike, SM2WMV (SJ2W)