[WWYC] CQWW CW @ LT1F

Thomas Andersen thomas at oz1aa.com
Tue Nov 26 15:02:52 EST 2013

Huge thanks to Lucas LU1FAM and the rest of the team at LT1F for an
incredible radio weekend. The 10 meter pile ups were really something
from down here. As was the Argentinian BBQ.

I uploaded a few pics at http://www.flickr.com/photos/oz1aa/

Congratulations to SJ2W and 9A1P for some huge M/S scores from Europe.

This was my first contest as a WWYC hall of fame. Oh well, might as
well get used to it :-)

In a few days I will be back on the bike again heading north.

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LT1F
Operator(s): LU1AEE LU1FAM LU1FKR LU2FE LU4FPZ LU8ADX LW6DG OZ1AA
Station: LT1F

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ALVAREZ
Operating Time (hrs): 48