[WWYC] CQWW CW

Lee Volante g0mtn1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 10:39:06 EST 2014

Hi again,

All quiet here after the contest. From 3830 and Facebook it seems like records were falling everywhere, or if not, there was certainly a lot of fun to be had.

So, don't just copy and paste your 3830 scores, tell us a story.

1) Best moment travelling to / from contest station.
2) Best hallucination or tiredness related mistake on Sunday evening. :-)
3) Food and beverage summary. :-)
4) Oh yes, best QSO or in-contest moment.
etc.

You get the idea.

I went to see Santa on Saturday, and did a lot of chores. Didn't even get to #wwyc to see who had worked 41 zones yet.  Next year...

73,

Lee G0MTN