[WWYC] Odp: CQWW CW

Donata Gierczycka sp5hnk at wp.pl
Tue Nov 25 12:06:31 EST 2014

Hi All,

Good to see an e-mail from Lee! 9A2004YC was a while ago, true that. Do you remember this banger, played almost non-stop during that meeting? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0ZLrdFd11g)
It's been a while for everyone, including me. Last year I moved to Canada, joined a local city radio club, and a radio club at my university, but I am not active here yet. On my way to get a Canadian callsign. If anyone will be visiting the Greater Toronto Area, let me know, please.

I had some plans for CQWW CW but may not be able to start this year. I'll try to listen and follow at least.

Good luck everyone!
Donata sp5hnk (@VE3)

Dnia Wtorek, 25 Listopada 2014 14:10 Lee Volante <g0mtn1 at gmail.com> napisał(a)