[WWYC] Ham Radio Exhibition 2015

LB3RE \"RAG\" Stein-Roar Brobakken post at lb3re.com
Sun Jun 21 05:59:43 EDT 2015

Hello I will be there Friday to Sunday  Arrives in Meckenbeuren on thursday   🍻😜🍻

---Sent by iphonewww.lb3re.com op: RAGregardsStein Roar Brobakken e-mail:post at lb3re.comLB3RE K3RAG ex: LA6FJATelephone +47 48 22 44 21----------------------------------http://la5o.wordpress.comwww.contesting.no

Guys,

I'll be there Friday to Sunday. Find me at the place of the DARC DX &
HF Contesting committee (hall A1, booth 460-9) or at the meeting
point named by Ulf of course. Looking forward to seeing you there...

73

Oliver  DJ9AO

WWYC at contesting.com