[WWYC] Fwd: RSGB Reintroduce EU Sprints

Fabian Kurz fabian at fkurz.net
Wed Feb 17 10:16:51 EST 2016

FYI.

Let's see if this works. I remember I once made 200 QSOs with low
power in an EU Sprint and fought epic battles with 9A6XX!

73
Fabian

----- Forwarded message from Nick Totterdell <nick at totterdell.co.uk> -----

Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 15:07:53 -0000
From: Nick Totterdell <nick at totterdell.co.uk>
To: HFCC Chair <hfcc.chair at rsgbcc.org>
Subject: RSGB Reintroduce EU Sprints

The EU Sprint contests were previously sponsored by the EU Sprint Gang. The
RSGB is now running Sprints with the agreement of the previous organisers
with the new name "International Sprint Contests".

The "RSGB International Sprint Contests" are a series of four events:

CW: 9 April 2016, 17:00 to 21:00 UTC
SSB: 16 April 2016, 17:00 to 21:00 UTC
CW: 24 September 2016, 17:00 to 21:00 UTC
SSB: 5 November 2016, 17:00 to 21:00 UTC

These contests are on 80m, 40m and 20m.

Full details are available on the RSGB site at
http://www.rsgbcc.org/hf/rules/2016/sprint.shtml

We look forward to working you.

Kind Regards,
Nick Totterdell G4FAL,
RSGB HF Contest Committee Chair
 <mailto:HFCC.Chair at rsgbcc.org> HFCC.Chair at rsgbcc.org

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK      Munich, Germany
fabian at fkurz.net         +49 176 24079617