[WWYC] [k4zw at verizon.net: Webinar - Team W4AAW Totally Remote Multi-Multi Contesting]

chavdar levkov ch.levkov at gmail.com
Fri May 12 08:51:37 EDT 2017

Haya,

If somebody wants to have some contest fun in the summer in Bulgaria
(Plovdiv) you are very welcome.
It is a four hour field-day style event in which participant work between
each other. Antenna and generator are supplied by the organizers.
You will find more details here: http://www.lzhfqrp.org/

73 de Chav/lz1abc