Mirage A-1015 amp acting up?

Earl Needham Earl Needham <needhame@3lefties.com>
Sun, 11 Aug 1996 15:52:17 -0700

	I originally sent the below to the VHF reflector, and the first answer
I received made me send it here.  I drive the Mirage A1015 with a FT-690RII.
	PA3BFM said it was because of the SWR-protection circuit, and he fixed
it with a .01 cap "somewhere".
	Any idea where?  Or another possible fix?
	Thanks!
Earl Needham, KD5XB, in Clovis, NM  (DM84)
Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, Pi Chi '76
Have you really jumped ROUND PARACHUTES? (Overheard at the Clovis Parachute
Center)