[Yaesu] FT-1000MP

Tyler G Stewart kf3p@cais.cais.com
Tue, 10 Dec 1996 05:34:28 -0000

I'm fairly sure that Yaesu has a modification out for this problem.
Contact them!
You can send your radio in or they will FAX or mail the information to you.

73, Tyler K3MM

----------
From: Alberto Perello <ea3cr@redestb.es>
To: 'YAESU REFLECTOR' <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000MP
Date: Monday, December 09, 1996 7:25 PM

Hello to all,

Since one year I have the FT-1000MP without problems, but in the last week
I find a problem only in the 18 and 21 mhz band.

When I transmit in USB/LSB in 18 or 21 mhz to my dummy load , the SWR comes
up to 3 or more, when my SWR in RTTY or AM at full power is only 1:1.

Of course, with my real antennas the problem is the same.

I tested to disconnect TNC, PC, DVS-2, Power amplifier, etc, but the
problem remains the same.

Any idea, or advice?.

Thank you in advance.

Alberto perello