[Yaesu] Choppy CW, FT-1000D

N3SL@aol.com N3SL@aol.com
Fri, 13 Dec 1996 16:53:42 -0500

I have noticed on some rigs I hear, and now I've had people tell me, that the
CW on the FT1000D is choppy when running QSK (is there any other way?!).
 Going to semibreak-in tends to alleviate the problem unless the vox delay is
set at minimum.  I've played with weight settings to no avail.

Has anyone "fixed" had and fixed this problem?  Or is there a modification
anyone knows of?  Would appreciate any info.  Would like to get this fixed,
as I don't want a crap signal - and I REFUSE to operate non-QSK!

Thanks in advance.

73,
Steve, N3SL

--