FT-1000MP Headphone audio

Joel Jensen jjensen@VAX1.Mankato.MSUS.EDU
Wed, 03 Jul 1996 22:24:11 -0500

Thanks for the many excellent responses all!  Andrew seems to have the
definative answer (see quotation below).  I posted for the many others who
seem to share this problem.

Of course, the other solution posed by many was to use different impedance
headphones.  Interesting, I tried everything from low impedance stereo to
my Heil headset.  There was a slight improvement in level with the low
impedance phones, but not the dramatic difference noted by several
responders...
The Heil headsets seem to pose the most oft cited difficulties...

Again, thanks one and all!  (I'm going to contact my dealer regarding the mod.)