FT 990

Bob McCourt bmccourt@unix.cde.com
Mon, 10 Jun 1996 12:43:39 -0700

I have to agree with K8JP, if your having problems with a high noise
floor on your FT-990 you might want to look around the shack for the
source (computer,TV,aquarium heater,etc.). My 990 has an extremly low
noise floor.

73,
Tim Peacock, AC5IF

Hello,

I also would have to agree, my 990 has a very low noise floor. Had it 2
years now.....73 Bob

| Bob McCourt KI4RU                    E-Mail bmccourt@unix.cde.com |
| 507 Highland Dr.                     Phone 352-589-4078           |
| Eustis Fl                            Fax   352-589-1576           |
| 32726-4403                           Need a QSL Route             |
| 20 Mi.NW of Orlando                  Try Me,3 Databases           |
|   Listen, Listen Again, Then Listen Some more, Before You Call    |