[Yaesu] Re: YAESU & ASTRON POWER SUPPLIES

Dave Maley dgmaley@inav.net
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 19:41:07 +0000

I had some strange noises comming from a FT-900/Astron combination.
Called Yaesu tech support.  Was advised that Astron had a service
bulletin out on their supplies.  It deals with RF currents
circulating around on the case.  I ended up opening up the supply and
placing a grounding strap from the case to the negative post.
Problems went away.  Suggest you check your supply for this strap.
Dave   WA0ZZG
AR

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.primenet.com/~ke7gh/yaesu.html