[Yaesu] Tuner/FT1000MP

tgstewart@pepco.com tgstewart@pepco.com
Wed, 9 Apr 1997 07:23:50 -0400

There is a Yaesu Technical Bulletin on this problem.  I dont know the
number, but I had it done on my older MP.  It's a bit involved, but a good
technician should be able to install it properly.  Sorry, I dont have the
number handy.  I believe the tuner problem is caused by a spurious output
on 15 and possibly 17 meters.

73, Tyler K3MM

roesler@mandic.com.br on 04/08/97 05:15:31 PM